Conditions of use of the GETVOUCHER.CC website
1. These terms
1.1 You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions. Please read terms and conditions on which we supply gift vouchers carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contact, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you have any queries about these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us Get Vouchers selling e-Vouchers. Our website address is: https://getvoucher.cc and you can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries
3. How we will accept your order 3.1 Our acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to accept it, or when we take successful payment, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your order for any reason we will inform you in writing or by phone.
4. Gift Cards and Vouchers (“Vouchers”) 4.1 Any descriptive matter or advertising we produce and any descriptions of the Vouchers on our website are for illustrative purposes only and they give an approximate idea only of the Vouchers referred to in them. Your Vouchers will arive in a digital key form via email 4.2 Availability of Vouchers. The available Vouchers are described on our website as updated from time to time. We may change the range of available Vouchers at any time, without prior notification. 4.3 Return of Vouchers. Vouchers are non refundable and sale is final . 4.4 Terms of the retailer. You should review the terms and conditions of the retailer in respect of which you have purchased the Vouchers. Each retailer operates its own policies in respect of issuing change after using a Voucher. The terms and conditions applicable to each Voucher may be changed by the relevant Retailer from time to time and we take no responsibility for any such changes. 4.5 Insolvency of a retailer. We have no direct link to any of the retailers that issue the Vouchers that we sell. If a retailer becomes insolvent, has an administrator or liquidator appointed or suffers a similar event, the Voucher may become invalid. In this scenario, we are under no obligation to replace or exchange any previously issued, unspent Vouchers that we have provided to you. 4.6 Multi option Vouchers. Some Vouchers are ‘multi-option’ Vouchers which are redeemable for goods in a variety of stores. We shall have no responsibility for any changes to the stores accepting such Vouchers, and for any changes to the terms and conditions applicable to each Voucher. 4.7 Expiry of Vouchers. Some Vouchers are ‘open ended’ and do not have an expiry date. Some Vouchers do have an expiry date and you are responsible for checking any such dates. You should confirm the status of expiry on each Voucher prior to placing your order with us.
5. Delivery 5.1 Delivery and timescales. Our vouchers are delivered to you via email shortly after the money has been received by us. 5.2 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Vouchers is delayed by an event outside of our control, including where you have provided incorrect delivery instructions, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Vouchers you have paid for but not received. 5.3 Check your Vouchers. You should check your Vouchers promptly on receipt to ensure the quantities are correct and the Vouchers are not damaged. If the Vouchers are faulty or incorrect, you may contact us to receive a full refund within 30 days of the date you receive the Vouchers. After the end of the 30 day period and before the end of the 6 month period from the date you receive your Vouchers, we will, at our choice, repair, replace or issue a refund for any faulty or incorrect Vouchers. 5.4 Replacement Vouchers. These terms apply to any replacement Vouchers we supply. 5.5 Delivery Times. 5.5.1 Our delivery times will be notified to you when you place your order for Vouchers. Please note the delivery might not be immediate 5.5.2 If we are unable to deliver. The vouchers will be refunded if unable to deliver or re-sent upon request. It can take up to 2 days to receive your order depending on the payment method used.
5.6. If you do not receive your Vouchers. If you have requested Vouchers to be sent by e-mail or SMS, please let us know if you do not receive your Vouchers within 4 working days of making your request by contacting us by email at email@example.com 5.7 When you become responsible for the Vouchers. The Vouchers become your responsibility from the time we deliver the Vouchers to you. 5.8 When you own the Vouchers. You own the Vouchers once we have received payment in full for them.
6. Price and Payment 6.1 Where to find the price of the Vouchers. The price of the Vouchers shall be the total value you select when you place your order with us. We will notify you of delivery costs, if applicable, before you place the order. 6.2 When you must pay and how to pay. We accept payment with all major credit and debit cards, PayPal and alternative payment methods listed on our website. You must pay for the Vouchers before we dispatch them.
7. Limitation of Liability 7.1 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Vouchers for domestic and private use. You must not re-sell the Vouchers for any reason. If you use the Vouchers for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
8. Data Protection 8.1 How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information if you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
8.2 Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.